- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Rx Response puts tool into play in communities impacted by Irene
- Walgreens: More than 250K Tricare beneficiaries lobby to keep Walgreens in network
- Performance booster supplement DMAA draws national media attention
- U.S. healthcare system should look to VA as baby boomers turn to Medicare
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — ProPhase Labs on Monday partnered with Give2TheTroops to aid in the combat against the common cold this holiday season. Men and women serving in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Kosovo and other combat and disaster-relief zones are set to receive Cold-Eeze products in personalized care packages.
This holiday season, Cold-Eeze encourages its fans to visit Give2TheTroops.org for more information on how to donate products and/or send handwritten cards to the many men and women serving in the U.S. military.