- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- FDA: Contamination found at Mass. compounding pharmacy linked to meningitis deaths
- Report: More than a quarter of U.S. kids take at least one chronic med
- FDA wants more oversight of compounding pharmacies
CONEY ISLAND, N.Y. — ProPhase Labs recently announced that its Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy will sponsor a New Jersey television personality to help raise money for Camp Sunshine, a retreat in Casco, Maine for kids with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
On Jan. 1, "Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino will take the plunge as part of the annual Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge New Year’s Day event.
This is Vinny’s second year doing the Polar Bear Plunge, ProPhase noted.