- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — ProPhase Labs last month created a Facebook personality quiz to benefit the American Heart Association. For each Facebook fan who takes the “What’s Your Cold-Eeze Flavor?” personality quiz, ProPhase will donate $1 to the AHA, up to a total of $2,500.
The quiz launch date coincided with the Hallmark Channel’s broadcasts of “Cold-Eeze Skate for the Heart.” That show, which features several professional figure skaters, as well as “American Idol’s” Ruben Studdard and David Archuleta, is dedicated to raising awareness about heart health and the American Heart Association.