- Safeway partners with Avril Lavigne for annual Support for People with Disabilities campaign
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Proactiv gets new face: Pop star Justin Bieber
- 'Glee' Season 2: Volume 1 hitting store shelves in January
- Sally Hansen partners with Avril Lavigne for new Salon Effects collection
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Proactiv, a maker of acne-fighting skin care products, has announced that Naya Rivera, star of the television show “Glee,” is its newest celebrity ambassador.
"Naya is a confident, independent and vivacious young woman who, through her acting and singing career, has become a role model on what it means to have amazing self confidence. This partnership will allow existing and new Proactiv customers to hear how she translated her fight with breakouts into an inspirational story of feeling and looking your best," stated Greg Renker, co-founder and co-chairman of Guthy-Renker.
Joining a star-studded lineup of current Proactiv celebrity representatives, including Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne and Julianne Hough, Rivera will appear in several new Proactiv television spots debuting in spring 2012.