- Cardinal Health renews distribution agreement with Prime Therapeutics
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Q&A: Taking the pulse with Mitch Rothschild of Vitals
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
ST. PAUL, Minn. — The mail-order pharmacy business of pharmacy benefit manager Prime Therapeutics has received accreditation from the Washington-based healthcare accrediting organization URAC, Prime said Wednesday.
Prime received its first mail-service pharmacy accreditation on Jan. 1, 2009, and will remain accredited through Jan. 1, 2016, the company said.
"The URAC accreditation for our mail-service pharmacy provides a seal of approval that assures our clients and members that we are committed to providing the highest level of member safety, clinical quality and operational excellence," Prime Therapeutics SVP consumer delivery Duane Barnes said.