LOS ANGELES PriceGrabber has launched a mobile application that offers consumers a "comprehensive shopping experience."
With PriceGrabber's Android application, consumers can:
- Scan barcodes: Scan any product with a bar code and the PriceGrabber app will search its extensive product catalog for the best price from thousands of retailers
- Search, browse and compare products: Search by product name, UPC, manufacturer's part number, most popular items and more
- Read product and expert reviews: Read unbiased product reviews from millions of users and experts
- Receive the BottomLinePrice: Calculate a product's BottomLinePrice that includes shipping and taxes through the GPS in the mobile device or manually entering a postal code
- Buy: Click directly on the merchant's website to make a purchase
- Get the best deal: Find the best deal in PriceGrabber's extensive product catalog with prices that update throughout the day
- Create a "favorites list": Save products of interest and come back at another time
- Access the Gift Shaker: Receive gift suggestions based on category and price.
"At PriceGrabber, we are dedicated to providing consumers with a comprehensive shopping experience anytime, anywhere and are excited to introduce our new mobile application for Android users," said Laura Conrad, president of PriceGrabber. "Now, even more consumers can take advantage of the on-the-go, easy access to millions of products available on PriceGrabber."
Added chief marketing officer Barbary Brunner, "We are continually innovating in response to new developments in the mobile technology space, in order to provide consumers with the best set of smart shopping tools and information. It's really exciting to see the amazing ways PriceGrabber customers are using our mobile technology to educate themselves and optimize their shopping experience."