- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — Supermarket chain Price Chopper will buy out an independent pharmacy in Malta, N.Y., according to media reports.
News media in upstate New York reported that Price Chopper would buy Apple Community Pharmacy and hire all of its 15 employees.
The supermarket chain will operate its pharmacy at the same location as Apple and offer the same programs and services it offers at its own stores, pending completion of the pharmacy at its store in Malta.