- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
IRVINGTON, N.Y. — Prestige Brands on Monday announced the launch of Goody's in a caplet format. The pain reliever had long been sold as a powder.
“Goody’s Extra Strength and Migraine Relief caplets are fast solutions for those seeking extra strength or migraine relief options in the current market place,” stated Joseph Juliano, brand director for Goody’s. “We’ve heard time and time again that loyal Goody’s users love the fast pain relief of Goody’s powder. With the introduction of Goody’s caplets, we are excited that new pain and migraine sufferers can experience the fast relief of Goody’s.”
Goody’s Extra Strength and Goody’s Migraine Relief Caplets contain the same active ingredients as Excedrin Extra Strength and Excedrin Migraine, competing pain products not currently available for purchase, Prestige Brands noted.