- Reports: Mich. bill would allow marijuana sales in pharmacies
- Prestige Brands named to Fortune's list of 100 fastest-growing companies
- Inergetics to develop line of Cannibidiol based nutritional supplements
- Reports: N.Y. governor issues executive order allowing medical marijuana
- Prestige: Cough-cold category down 15%
IRVINGTON, N.Y. — Prestige Brands on Thursday morning announced the launch of Dramamine for Kids, noting that 34% of households (with children between the ages of 2 years and 12 years) have a child with motion sickness. According to the company, it is estimated that one-third of moms currently are using a Dramamine adult formula but would prefer a pediatric product.
The grape-flavored Dramamine for Kids will provide specific dosage instructions for children in that age range. "We worked hard in developing a Dramamine for Kids product that has the right dosage," Matthew Mannelly, Prestige president and CEO, told analysts during a conference call Thursday morning. "That's a product that has just come out that we're quite excited about."
Marketing support begins in May, Prestige reported.