- Consumers' cough-cold agenda influenced by retailers, suppliers
- Survey: Most adults won't take off from work if they have a cold
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Prestige Brands breaks down causes of sore throat pain in study
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
IRVINGTON, N.Y. — Prestige Brands recently introduced a pair of line extensions across its Chloraseptic franchise: Chloraseptic warming sore throat lozenges and Chloraseptic medicated sore throat lollipops.
“We’re constantly looking for ways to provide our consumers quick and soothing relief," stated Jean Boyko, VP science and technology for Prestige Brands. “For children with an aversion to medicated products, our new lollipops are the perfect solution, and we’re sure they’ll be something both parents and children will agree on."
Chloraseptic warming sore throat lozenges, which soothe throats with a warming sensation, are available in their popular green tea and honey lemon flavors. In addition to the warming ingredients and real honey, the new formula contains significantly more benzocaine, which will help numbing the pain and temporarily relieve irritation. An 18-count package will retail for a suggested $3.99.
The Chloraseptic medicated sore throat lollipops are available in a 10-count box of individually wrapped pops with a variety of flavors, including grape, strawberry and orange, and retail for a suggested $3.99.
Interested in this topic? Sign up for our weekly Retail Health Provider e-newsletter.