- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Cashing in on the wellness trend
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Premama recently launched its patent-pending prenatal supplement in drink form. The flavorless Premama mix can be added to flavored drinks and foods.
The supplement mix contains six calories per serving. The key ingredients include biotin, B vitamins, omega-3, iron, CoQ-10, choline, ginger root and folic acid. In addition to supporting health during pregnancy, the ginger root helps with nausea relief, the company stated.
A one-month supply retails for $25 on the company's website.