- McNeil unveils 'Smiling it Forward' campaign in support of Tylenol
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
NEW YORK — McNeil Consumer Healthcare’s foray into heat patches has proven a success. Tylenol Precise is the No. 2 brand across heat and ice packs, falling in behind Pfizer’s ThermaCare. Within its first year on the shelf, Tylenol Precise has generated $6.1 million in sales for the 52 weeks ended April 17, according to SymphonyIRI Group data across food, drug and mass (excluding Walmart).
The Tylenol Precise patches retail for around $7.99.