- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. — A provider of software-based communication solutions for the healthcare realm will integrate one of its technologies into an online program that allows healthcare providers and caregivers to remotely monitor, record and track patients' health status and medication use on a daily basis.
Polyglot Systems said its Meducation technology will be implemented into the Connected for Life platform, which is operated by the Family Health Network.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Family Health Network,” Polyglot Systems CEO Sims Preston said. By integrating with their Connected for Life technology, we will have new resources to deliver Meducation content to patients. The opportunities for improving patient health and reducing healthcare costs are tremendous.”
Family Health Network CEO Harry Bailes said, “Increasing patient understanding improves health and drives down costs. It’s critical that health information be delivered in ways that are easy to understand,” he said. “Our Connected for Life platform has been acclaimed for its ability to enhance patient-provider communication with its user-friendly, patient-centered design. Polyglot’s Meducation technology is a natural fit and complements our focus on effective communication.”