- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Report: Atlanta commuters seek refuge in local CVS store as snow storm snarls travel
- CVS' Rob Price talks to Yahoo! Finance about myWeekly Ad
INDIANAPOLIS PNC Bank has made its branded automated teller machines available for customer use in 135 CVS/pharmacy locations throughout Indiana.
The PNC-branded ATMs, which are owned and operated by Cardtronics, are accessible to all CVS/pharmacy customers. PNC Bank customers will enjoy surcharge-free withdrawals and the ability to check their balances at 135 stores identified with a PNC logo in the window, PNC said.
"With the addition of the CVS/pharmacy locations, we have strengthened our presence throughout the state, with a combined 380 ATMs statewide along with 155 branch locations," said Michael Joyce, PNC's retail executive for Indiana.