- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
INDIANAPOLIS PNC Bank has made its branded automated teller machines available for customer use in 135 CVS/pharmacy locations throughout Indiana.
The PNC-branded ATMs, which are owned and operated by Cardtronics, are accessible to all CVS/pharmacy customers. PNC Bank customers will enjoy surcharge-free withdrawals and the ability to check their balances at 135 stores identified with a PNC logo in the window, PNC said.
"With the addition of the CVS/pharmacy locations, we have strengthened our presence throughout the state, with a combined 380 ATMs statewide along with 155 branch locations," said Michael Joyce, PNC's retail executive for Indiana.