- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Ansell launches new sexual performance enhancer
BURBANK, Calif. — Pleasant Kids announced on Thursday that it will enter into the water enhancer industry and is working with a national lab to create a new line of liquid, flavored water enhancers.
"The company envisions parents carrying this product to sports events, schools and playgrounds and making children enjoy drinking water by personalizing flavor on demand," said Calvin Lewis, VP and company chemist. "Our No. 1 priority is the health of the children when developing our flavors. There will be no artificial flavors, sweeteners, sugars, sodium and gluten."
Pleasant Kids will distribute the enhancers in the beverage mix section of grocery stores. The 1.25-oz. product will have a MSRP of $3.99 each.