- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Kind Healthy Snacks launches granola bars
- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
NEW YORK — Planters Peanuts has launched a new snack mix with the aim to provide a sustaining boost of energy.
New Planters NUT-rition Sustaining Energy Mix is designed to provide wholesome fuel and is a good source of protein, fiber and four vitamins and minerals, according to the company.
Planters NUT-rition is available in three varieties:
- Apple Cinnamon — a blend of honey roasted peanuts, almonds, cinnamon soy clusters and dried apples;
- Chocolate Nut — a blend of honey roasted peanuts, candy coated dark chocolate soy nuts, honey soy clusters and almonds;
- Honey Nut — a blend of honey roasted peanuts, almonds, honey roasted cashews and honey soy clusters.
Planters NUT-rition Sustaining Energy Mix is available now on retail shelves nationwide.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.