- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
EAST HANOVER, N.J. The iconic, silent spokesman of Planters is speaking for the first time in 94 years, thanks to the nut brand's new marketing campaign.
Mr. Peanut will be featured in a series of stop-motion animation commercials that bring to life the “naturally remarkable” world of Planters. Lending his voice to Mr. Peanut for the Naturally Remarkable campaign is actor Robert Downey, Jr.
The first commercial debuted on Mr. Peanut’s Facebook fan page on Tuesday, which was set up during Mr. Peanut’s annual holiday party, giving the first glimpse into his personality and the things he cares about.