- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Sales fueled by link between healthy mouth, overall health
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Oral care company Plackers is making flossing on the go more convenient than ever with the introduction of the new Micro Mint Travel Case, a plastic flosser case that easily slips into purses, gym bags, carry-ons and more.
Filled with 12 Micro Mint flossers — which feature Super Tuffloss floss that is engineered not to stretch, shred or break during use — the new travel packs provide an oral care solution for people on the move who want a better clean than toothpicks or gum can offer. The Micro Mint’s fold-away pick also helps keep teeth debris-free on the go.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for a 12-count Micro Mint Travel Case is $1.29 at select retailers, and the compact cases also are available online at Plackers.com in packs of two for $3 (shipping and handling included).
The Micro Mint Travel Case is the latest product in Plackers’ flosser line. Other flossers include Twin-Line featuring two parallel lines of floss, new GentleSlide for people with tight teeth, Plackers Kids with fluoride and OrthoPick, which is designed to be used by people with braces.