- Report: High-fluoride paste found to help prevent white spots from braces
- Philips Sonicare launches kids power toothbrush
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- Dr. Fresh's Firefly, Oral Health America team up to improve children's oral care
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Oral care company Plackers is making flossing on the go more convenient than ever with the introduction of the new Micro Mint Travel Case, a plastic flosser case that easily slips into purses, gym bags, carry-ons and more.
Filled with 12 Micro Mint flossers — which feature Super Tuffloss floss that is engineered not to stretch, shred or break during use — the new travel packs provide an oral care solution for people on the move who want a better clean than toothpicks or gum can offer. The Micro Mint’s fold-away pick also helps keep teeth debris-free on the go.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for a 12-count Micro Mint Travel Case is $1.29 at select retailers, and the compact cases also are available online at Plackers.com in packs of two for $3 (shipping and handling included).
The Micro Mint Travel Case is the latest product in Plackers’ flosser line. Other flossers include Twin-Line featuring two parallel lines of floss, new GentleSlide for people with tight teeth, Plackers Kids with fluoride and OrthoPick, which is designed to be used by people with braces.