- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Meijer brings grocery to customers' doorsteps
- Spartan brand products to feature Facts Up Front nutrition labeling
- Local flavor: Meijer's Michigan stores to feature food products made in the state
- Meijer opens small concept store in Chicago
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Disposable dental flosser maker Plackers has expanded its porfolio with the launch of its new GentleSlide flossers.
Featuring a shred-resistant polytetrafluoroethylene floss technology, GentleSlide is designed to make flossing between tight teeth easy and comfortable, and is gentle on sensitive gums. People with tight teeth and sensitive gums often forgo flossing altogether because of the discomfort. The floss has a cool mint flavoring.
The suggested retail price for a 90-count package of GentleSlide flossers is $2.99.