- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Canada's Shoppers Drug Mart posts Q4 results
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
NEW YORK — The Mondays Campaigns — a nonprofit organization founded in 2005 in association with Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins' Bloomberg School of Public Health and Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications — is bringing its Healthy Monday initiative to Piggly Wiggly Carolina in September.
Healthy Monday is an umbrella campaign designed to help the retailer promote healthy eating via the stores' pharmacies. As part of the retailer's participation, Piggly Wiggly Carolina's direcot of pharmacy Scott Wink is using Healthy Monday as the day to initiate conversations between shoppers and pharmacists on how to eat healthier.
According to the Mondays Campaigns, Monday is shown to be a day to promote and sustain healthy behaviors.
For more information about Healthy Monday and the Mondays Campaigns, click here.