- Reports: UPS stores bring in 3-D printer, one hires engineer
- Americans more likely than others to prefer generics, study finds
- Fry's Food and Drug Stores president, 58, passes away
- Bartell pilots on-demand publishing system from Kodak Alaris, On Demand Books
- Avella joins limited-distribution network for orally administered cancer drug
PHOENIX — Philosophy has introduced its new Keep the Peace skin care collection for redness and sensitivity.
Keep the Peace features advanced barrier rejuvenation technology, multiple antioxidants and soothing ingredients, the company stated. The products are suitable for all skin types.
The collection includes protective color corrector SPF 20 ($38), super soothing moisturizer for redness and sensitivity ($38), super soothing serum for redness and sensitivity ($38), and super soothing instant relief mask for redness and sensitivity ($40).