- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- NRF predicts 4% holiday sales increase this season
PHOENIX Philosophy is rolling out a commemorative, limited edition of one of its popular moisturizers.
Hope in a Jar, Philosophy's original formula moisturizer, will be available in a box adorned with sparkling red glitter and features a strong message of hope, the company said.
Philosophy's limited-edition Hope in a Jar is available for purchase during the holiday season at Philosophy.com, Sephora, Ulta and select department stores in 2-oz., 4-oz. and 8-oz. sizes, for $38, $60 and $105, respectively.