- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
NORTHRIDGE, Calif. — Pharmavite recently introduced a new probiotic daily supplement combined with a multivitamin that may encourage regular use of probiotics. Called Nature Made Triple Probiotic, the blend includes three probiotic strains, along with vitamins A, C and E; minerals iron, magnesium and zinc; and other vitamins and minerals.
The new product, which ships this month, features Pharmavite’s proprietary Smart Release Tri-Layer caplets that ensure delivery of live probiotics to the gut and the vitamins and minerals to the stomach, where they are better absorbed. Suggested retail price is $17.59.