- Pharmacy can claim their stake with emerging technologies
- PharmaSmart enhances blood-pressure diagnostic, health IT kiosks
- PharmaSmart deploys kiosks in all Kinney Drugs stores
- Innovation awarded $49 million Navy contract
- Armada integrates prior authorization system with KeyCentrix pharmacy software
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — PharmaSmart International has promoted Ashton Maaraba to the newly created position of COO, the blood-pressure monitor manufacturer said.
Maaraba, who has worked for PharmaSmart since 2008, will be responsible for global operations, sales, marketing, production, customer service and corporate development.
"Under Ashton's leadership, PharmaSmart successfully transitioned itself into a premiere disease state management and health IT company," PharmaSmart president Fred Sarkis said. "Ashton has a strong focus on delivering client value, workflow efficiency, and ensuring all program aspects align with client priorities."
The company also announced the appointment of Dave Fong as strategic adviser for pharmacy services.
"The addition of Dave Fong provides PharmaSmart added depth and experience to our pharmacy services team," Maaraba said. "Dave understands the complexities of today's pharmacy, which must balance MTM growth objectives with the realities of pharmacy workflow constraints."