- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
BELLEVUE, Wash. Inc. magazine has ranked a Pacific Northwest pharmacy software company on its list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
Pharmacy OneSource -- a healthcare software-as-a-service provider based in Bellevue, Wash., whose Web-based services are used in more than 1,300 healthcare organizations worldwide -- heralded in an announcement Wednesday the news that it ranked 1,932 on Inc.’s list, as well as 38 in the list of the top 50 businesses in Washington state’s Puget Sound area, comprising Seattle, Bellevue and Tacoma. The company has made the list four years in a row.
The Inc. 5,000 is based on percentage revenue growth between 2006 and 2009 -- revenues must have been at least $80,000 in 2006 and at least $2 million in 2009.
“We are very excited to be selected to the Inc. 5,000 for the fourth year in a row,” Pharmacy OneSource president and CEO Tim Gibbons stated. “This is truly a tribute to the hard work and dedication of our Pharmacy OneSource staff.”