- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
One important finding from a recent online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in September confirmed that more patients continue to embrace the community pharmacy as a preferred destination for flu vaccinations. Nearly 1-in-4 said they have received or plan to receive a flu shot this year in a retail pharmacy setting — up four percentage points from a year ago.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN A.M., and every issue of DSN magazine. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.