- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens makes flu shots available for 2013-2014 season
- Have you had your flu shot this year?
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Sam's Club to provide early flu shots, nine immunizations year round
One important finding from a recent online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in September confirmed that more patients continue to embrace the community pharmacy as a preferred destination for flu vaccinations. Nearly 1-in-4 said they have received or plan to receive a flu shot this year in a retail pharmacy setting — up four percentage points from a year ago.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN A.M., and every issue of DSN magazine. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.