- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
As many as 58% of consumers are likely to purchase beauty services — such as manicures or brow shaping — at a drug store on an independent visit or while waiting for a prescription to be filled, according to an online survey of almost 700 AccentHealth viewers conducted in April. And of those likely to use services, 55% indicated they would fill a prescription at a pharmacy that they wouldn't typically use if not for the beauty services.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 6,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.