- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
TAMPA, Fla. — PMSI on Friday confirmed its continued relationship with Walgreens to serve payers and injured workers through Walgreens nationwide network.
In addition, Walgreens also will continue to serve as PMSI’s exclusive mail-order service pharmacy provider — this extends a 17-year network relationship.
“PMSI and Walgreens work collaboratively to create network penetration programs for our customers that proactively contain costs and manage appropriate care for the injured worker,” said Lori Daugherty, president of pharmacy for PMSI. “We can rely on Walgreens for its clinical excellence and superior customer service — exactly what a pharmacy benefit manager needs in a pharmacy partner.”