- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
TAMPA, Fla. — PMSI on Friday confirmed its continued relationship with Walgreens to serve payers and injured workers through Walgreens nationwide network.
In addition, Walgreens also will continue to serve as PMSI’s exclusive mail-order service pharmacy provider — this extends a 17-year network relationship.
“PMSI and Walgreens work collaboratively to create network penetration programs for our customers that proactively contain costs and manage appropriate care for the injured worker,” said Lori Daugherty, president of pharmacy for PMSI. “We can rely on Walgreens for its clinical excellence and superior customer service — exactly what a pharmacy benefit manager needs in a pharmacy partner.”