- Study: Hemoglobin A1C may not effectively diagnose kids with diabetes
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Rite Aid offers diabetes consultations, MTM with Diabetes Prevention and Control Alliance
- Walgreens offers free testing during National Diabetes Month
- American Diabetes Association releases year-in-review for 2010
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — PharmaCline has launched a topical antibiotic for prediabetes and diabetes patients that is designed to treat minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Diabecline, the company said, is an over-the-counter antibiotic that targets the source of infection through site-specific penetration technology.
"Our Diabecline antibiotic allows users who are at greater risk of developing serious infections to achieve better care," PharmaCline CEO Steve Keough said.