- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
BOULDER, Colo. Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy on Tuesday named Allison Janda as the company’s VP retail store operations.
“[Janda] has a proven record of leading our team members to success and implementing systems that maximize what Pharmaca has to offer,” stated Pharmaca's CEO Mark Panzer. “We’re excited to see how [Janda] will expand her already pivotal role in streamlining store operations.”
Janda joined Pharmaca in 2006 and, in her role as director of retail operations, has been instrumental in supporting significant growth in stores, implementing key initiatives and processes, and providing strong operational leadership that has produced significant improvements in store execution, training, team development, cost controls and sales growth, the company stated.
Janda earned her B.S. in fashion merchandising from Western Michigan University.