- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
- P&G's Steele to retire, business units to be consolidated
- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble has introduced its new Radiant collection, which includes a complete offering of tampons, pads, liners and wipes from the company’s Tampax and Always brands. The collection marks P&G’s first cross-category product initiative.
The Radiant collection includes Tampax tampons, Always Infinity pads, Always Incredibly Thin Liners and Always Radiant Wipes-to-Go that are packaged with a stylish new look. Its launch also marks the first time that P&G Fem Care is using real girls in their advertising, showcasing the women who inspired the Radiant collection.
To help find the ultimate collection of standout girls, Radiant is partnering with PopSugar, which is featuring Radiant in its contest encouraging girls to share what makes them stand out — their style, talents, smarts and interests.
Girls can upload photos and describe their passion for the chance to star in a PopSugar video and receive $5,000.