- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble's latest BrandSaver coupon booklet, which will be released next week, will feature entries from P&G Future Friendly's Find Your Footprint student contest.
The contest, which was hosted in conjunction with National Geographic, demonstrated the importance of conserving natural resources, as well as simple steps consumers can take in their homes to improve their own environmental performance.
P&G Future Friendly products are included in the April BrandSaver booklet, including Prilosec OTC, Cascade Complete Action Pacs and Ultra Tide For Cold Water.
"In addition to helping consumers stretch their dollars further, this BrandSaver includes Future Friendly products that help families make simple yet meaningful environmental decisions at the point of purchase," said Maurice Coffey, marketing director of P&G Future Friendly. "In honor of Earth Day, the booklet also showcases that some of the best ideas for leading a Future Friendly lifestyle can come from our children."