- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Walgreens launches environmentally friendly store brand Ology, formulated free of 'harmful chemicals'
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble's Future Friendly is launching an education program for schools nationwide with the help of the National Geographic Society.
Find Your Footprint is an integrated in-school conservation education program that focuses on energy, waste and water tips that can then be applied to participate in a national classroom conservation contest, with the goal being to reduce of our environmental footprint.
"We know that children can inspire more sustainable lifestyles. By supporting interactive conservation tools like Find Your Footprint, Future Friendly will help educate and motivate families to make simple changes in their homes and schools that add up to meaningful reductions in our environmental footprint," said Maurice Coffey, marketing director for P&G Future Friendly. "We're equally excited that this announcement represents the next step in our partnership with National Geographic to promote conservation-minded lifestyles through dynamic communications."