- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
- P&G teams with Communities In Schools, John Legend to launch new GIVE Education campaign
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble is emphasizing its "Have You Tried This Yet?" campaign by offering consumers two new ways to test out P&G brands.
P&G is encouraging consumers to sign up for BrandSampler on the Have You Tried This Yet? website, where shoppers can gain samples of the campaign’s latest product innovations, including Crest 3D White Strips and Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth, and also opt-in to receive coupons for other P&G brands as well. In addition to the BrandSampler, P&G also is offering its eSaver, through which consumers can download coupons totaling more than $54 in savings with their own online shopper card.
In related news, P&G has tapped "Mythbusters" host Kari Byron to create unique brand demonstration videos for the "Have You Tried This Yet?" program to help bring to life the everyday science behind some of the campaign’s participating brands.