- Ahold chief commercial officer to head global online, customer loyalty programs
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- KEY LEARNING: Social media, payer incentives take spotlight at Health Mart University
- P&G brands kick off Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with campaign, film series
- P&G announces organizational changes
CINCINNATI — Shortly after the announcement that the president of its global hair care business was leaving for a chief executive role at Sephora, Procter & Gamble announced additional organizational changes.
R. Keith Harrison, P&G's global product supply officer, will retire Sept. 1, after more than 41 years of service. Harrison will serve as officer on special assignment, reporting to Bob McDonald, chairman, president and CEO.
Replacing Harrison as P&G's global product supply officer is Yannis Skoufalos, P&G's current VP product supply, global operations. Skoufalos, who has been part of P&G's team for more than 25 years, will fill his new role July 1.