- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
SAN DIEGO — Procter & Gamble last month introduced its latest innovation across its Vicks cough-cold franchise — Vicks Nature Fusion, a line of cough-cold products infused with a bit of honey in place of artificial flavors — at the BlogHer 2011 conference, the world's largest conference for women in social media that boasted around 3,600 attendees this year.
The lineup includes four formulas: Vicks Nature Fusion Cold & Flu Relief caplets, Vicks Nature Fusion Nighttime Cold & Flu, Vicks Nature Fusion Cough & Chest Congestion, and Vicks Nature Fusion Cough.
Vicks Nature Fusion is labeled for adults and children 12 years of age and older. Suggested retail price for all formulations falls between $6.99 and $8.99.