- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Metamucil unveils presentation on ways to lower cholesterol
- Prasco agrees to distribute authorized generic of Pentasa
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble voluntarily recalled its 4-hour decongestant nasal spray, a product distributed nationwide in the United States.
P&G said it is taking this voluntary precautionary step after finding that the product formulation for VapoSpray 4-hour nasal spray by Sinex may not meet the expiration dates on the package. This recall is not a result of consumer complaints, the company noted.
Consumers who have product with the UPC codes listed below and marked with an expiration date prior to June 2013 should simply discard the affected product:
- VapoSpray 4-hour nasal spray by Sinex with a UPC code of 3 23900 00082 7. Prior to June 2009, this product was also sold as Sinex Nasal Spray in both a spray (UPC Code 3 23900 00082 7) and Ultra Fine Mist package (UPC Code 3 23900 00085 8).