- P&G taps celebrity Chef LaLa and medical expert Jorge Rodriguez to offer education on frequent heartburn
- Kmart offers savings on gas for P&G product purchases
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- P&G to eliminate triclosan, diethyl phthalate from products
- Innovation drives brands' competition
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble and comedian Larry the Cable Guy on Wednesday awarded a pair of Super Bowl tickets to three winners of the Prilosec OTC "A Better Way to Tailgate" challenge.
Participants submitted photos showcasing creative tailgate set-ups and food spreads, along with a recipe to accompany their “food spread” entry, to TailgateFan.com/contest.
“These top three showed that they can go beyond wimpy cans of onion dip and frilly toothpicks,” Larry the Cable Guy said. “After drooling over their food and checking out their set ups, Prilosec OTC and I knew that they had prevailed over the others in our football fiesta face-off.”