- P&G taps celebrity Chef LaLa and medical expert Jorge Rodriguez to offer education on frequent heartburn
- Larry the Cable Guy teams with Prilosec OTC on monster truck sweepstakes
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble and comedian Larry the Cable Guy on Wednesday awarded a pair of Super Bowl tickets to three winners of the Prilosec OTC "A Better Way to Tailgate" challenge.
Participants submitted photos showcasing creative tailgate set-ups and food spreads, along with a recipe to accompany their “food spread” entry, to TailgateFan.com/contest.
“These top three showed that they can go beyond wimpy cans of onion dip and frilly toothpicks,” Larry the Cable Guy said. “After drooling over their food and checking out their set ups, Prilosec OTC and I knew that they had prevailed over the others in our football fiesta face-off.”