- Kmart offers savings on gas for P&G product purchases
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- P&G appoints Barron Witherspoon as VP, industry affairs
- P&G to eliminate triclosan, diethyl phthalate from products
- Former P&G exec Susan Arnold joins Carlyle Group as operating executive
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble on Wednesday launched Pepto-Bismol To-Go as a new convenience option for consumers who need stomach relief outside of the home.
Pepto-Bismol To-Go has 12 cherry chewable tablets packaged in a pink plastic cylinder no larger than a lipstick tube, the company noted. “For more than 100 years, people have relied on Pepto as an at-home rescue brand for those times when they overdo it. However, many of our consumers aren’t at home when they experience the first signs of a stomach upset,” stated Phil McWaters, brand manager for Pepto-Bismol. “Pepto-Bismol To-Go can save users from their stomach troubles, wherever the road happens to take them.”
Pepto-Bismol To-Go is available in a single pack or two-pack, with suggested retail prices of $3.07 and $4.87, respectively.