- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G reveals survey data on power of a smile among Hispanics, launches new Complete collection
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble is taking its Crest Whitestrips to a new level in 2008 with the launch of Crest Whitestrips Daily Whitening Plus Tarter Protection.
The new strips, set to launch in March, provide three benefits, according to P&G: protect against tartar build-up, whiten and protect from everyday stain build-up and provide a gentle routine for teeth sensitive to whitening.
How it works: Each kit contains thin, flexible strips coated with a gel formula. The strips are designed to conform to the shape of the teeth and with five minutes a day, every day they promise to protect against daily tartar build-up, remove stains and whiten smiles, plus the routine is gentle enough for teeth sensitive to whitening.
The suggested retail price is $39.99. Each kit contains a 38-day daily dose.