- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Johnny Appleseed brand announces new hard cider
- FMI, Matrix Group release animated video as part of association’s 'Supermarket Facts Video Series'
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
- Lindt expands offerings for Valentine's Day
LOS ANGELES Procter & Gamble’s upscale skin care line SK-II recently celebrated here Cate Blanchett’s global ambassadorship and the brand’s new 2008 campaign.
At a luncheon recently held at the Sunset Towers in Hollywood, attendees received a sneak peak of SK-II’s new launch for spring, Cate’s Essentials Collection, which includes three of the products through which Blanchett first discovered the brand. The collection includes Facial Treatment Essence, the cornerstone of the brand, Facial Treatment Repair C and Facial Treatment Masks.
To promote the brand, photographer Michael Thompson created black and white portrait of the actress. The ads will run in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom and Spain beginning in March.
The collection retails for $250 and will launch in March exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue with extended roll out beginning in April.