- Study questions drug-discount programs
- P&G brands kick off Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with campaign, film series
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Kmart offers savings on gas for P&G product purchases
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble is kicking off a savings initiative just in time for the back-to-school season.
Now through September, P&G brands Olay, Pringles, PUR, Tampax, Tide and Luvs will present specially marked packages with money-saving coupons. Coupons' values range from $2 to $55, and when combined can add up to $90 of savings.
Every three months, P&G said it will add more brands to the in-pack coupon savings offering.