- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- P&G's Old Spice expands into men's hair care
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
CINCINNATI Gain is moving beyond the laundry room with two new products.
As previously reported by Drug Store News, new Gain dishwashing liquid and an expanded Febreze with Gain collection now are available at stores nationwide. Gain dishwashing liquid is the first dish brand to be launched by Procter & Gamble in 37 years, the company said, while the Febreze with Gain original scent will include fabric refresher, Air Effects, candles and Noticeables.
This introduction, in conjunction with the expansion of the Febreze with Gain collection, was designed to help P&G’s home care category increase awareness of Gain’s scent among more consumers, including scent-conscious Hispanic consumers, the company said.
“The transition of Gain into a megabrand is an exciting step for us because we’re now able to offer Gain’s matching scents in every room of the home,” said Paul Vraciu, Gain North America brand manager. “We recognize that Hispanic consumers are a very important and growing consumer segment. This is P&G’s first dish product designed with the scent-conscious Hispanic consumer in mind. While many Hispanic consumers are familiar with Gain, they are not aware of Gain’s scent experience. Our goal was to make strategic marketing choices that would help Gain better connect with this audience.”