- Shopping health and beauty online
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble once again is highlighting the benefits of many of its brands via the “Have You Tried This Yet?” program, a campaign that now is in its second year and is designed to highlight products for self, family and home.
This year, the campaign has partnered with Kari Byron, host of the television shows “Mythbusters” and “Head Rush.” Byron will act as the program spokeswoman and will create a series of “Have Your Tried This Yet?” brand demonstration videos for such products as Bounty ExtraSoft, Always Infiniti and Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Color Blend Foam.
In addition, P&G will reach consumers nationwide through a variety of touch-points, including print advertising, direct response TV and iMedia. Also, P&G BrandSaver, a complimentary coupon booklet, will feature more than $102 in savings, including values on the campaign’s feature products. The BrandSaver can be found in local newspapers throughout the country on Oct. 30.