- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Lipitor may be the first statin to switch to OTC
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
- Pfizer teams up with actor Josh Duhamel for the Advil Relief in Action campaign
NEW YORK — Pfizer has completed its tender offer for Bristol, Tenn.-based King Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer said Monday.
Pfizer said 230.7 million shares valued at $14.25 each were tendered, representing about 92.5% of King.
Pfizer made its $3.6 billion offer for King in October 2010. The offer cleared the waiting period mandated by the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 on Friday.