- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- Report: DXM abuse down among high school seniors
- CHPA announces its support for bill that would place age restrictions on DXM sale
MADISON, N.J. — Pfizer on Monday launched Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Congestion DM, a new liquid-filled capsule that helps control cough on-the-go. "This formulation not only harnesses the power of Maximum Strength Robitussin cough liquid, but is a convenient option for those hitting the road or boarding a plane this holiday season," the company stated.
The company noted that whether traveling cross country or staying close to home, families can track when cough activity spikes in their local area via the Robitussin COUGHCAST tool.
This tool, available on Robitussin.com, can let people know when cough is most likely to strike, so they can be prepared to effectively treat their symptoms – and avoid the “COUGHequences” of missed vacations, holiday parties and workdays.