- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
NEW YORK — Pfizer again has extended the expiration date on its tender offer to buy Bristol, Tenn.-based King Pharmaceuticals to Jan. 28, the drug maker said Friday.
Pfizer announced in October that it would buy King for $3.6 billion, or $14.25 per share. King manufactures branded prescription drugs, including several painkillers.
In December, Pfizer, the world’s largest drug maker, had extended its offer for King until Friday.