- Supervalu makes Tdap vaccines available across chain to fight whooping cough spread
- Supervalu completes deal with AB Acquisition
- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Survey: Parents of newborns intimidated to ask friends, family to get Tdap vaccination
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
FULLERTON, Calif. — Supervalu announced that its Albertsons/Sav-On banner is offering inoculations for whooping cough at 54 of its pharmacies in Washington.
The pertussis “Tdap” vaccine booster is recommended for those ages 11 years and older. Albertsons/Sav-On pharmacists are available to administer the vaccination to patients ages 12 years and older, the company said.
The vaccine is available without a prescription or appointment at $54.99 per immunization and a majority of prescription insurances are accepted.
For more details regarding the Tdap immunization and pharmacy hours of operation, call 1-877-728-6655 or visit SavOn.com.