- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- More progress needed in health information technology
DANBURY, Conn. Personal care brands Pert Plus and Sure, which were acquired by Idelle Labs in the spring, launched in October new brand advertising campaigns aimed at communicating to consumers the value and reliability of the products.
The "Get hair that's all Plus and no fuss with Pert Plus" campaign targets women who buy hair care products for their families and emphasizes the benefits of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. Positioned as a hair care brand for the entire family, Pert Plus relies on a lively, optimistic advertisement that reverts back to the simplicity of a single product that washes and conditions without compromising looks.
Sure's campaign heralds its best-selling invisible solid and highlights the advantage of an undetectable antiperspirant protection that promises to work around the clock. The campaign features the "Be Superprotected. Be 100% Sure" slogan, and is underscored by the presence of a superhero wearing a cape in both the print and TV ads.
Both campaigns include TV and print components. The first print ads will run in Men's Fitness, Men's Journal, Cosmopolitan, Self, Redbook and other men's and women's consumer magazines. Madison Avenue Consortium created the campaigns.